Imagine you had the opportunity to spend every day doing what you love and earning several Million Dollars per year doing it.
Would you take that job?
There’s just one problem.
If you can’t get your knee pain under control, the fun is over.
That was Boki Nachbar’s situation. Among other teams, Boki played professional basketball for the Houston Rockets alongside Yao Ming and for the New Jersey Nets, with Vince Carter and Jason Kidd.
Boki reached out to me for help with his tendonitis last year in August, because the knee pain was ruining his love for basketball. He wanted to keep playing without using painkillers.
Here are his results after Boki and I worked together on a detailed plan for him to follow during his off-season.
- Won league MVP award in March after a season with horrible tendonitis
- Feels “95% better” compared to last season
- Most importantly: Basketball is FUN again
How to Beat Your Tendonitis Using Boki’s Approach
Boki invited me for an interview on his podcast and we talked about a number of topics you’ll find interesting such as:
- Preventing and rehabbing knee injuries in sports, particularly tendonitis
- Why my approach helped him get better while the advice his physical therapists gave him didn’t
- What happens if you play through patellar tendonitis
Click here to listen to the interview.
(Use the link at the bottom of the page to download it to your device)
If you found the conversation useful, please leave a short review on iTunes.
Picture by Boštjan Nachbar